This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Performs preventative/predictive maintenance of conveyance equipment using the appropriate job plans, tools, and manuals.
- Completes preventative maintenance, including proper documentation and following all safety procedures. Locates and tracks spare parts from inventory systems.
- Conducts maintenance and basic troubleshooting of robotics and robotic work cells, if applicable. Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems related to all material handling equipment components, which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, proximity sensors, solenoids, motor starters, etc.
- Assists in mentoring junior technicians by providing guidance and directions to help them develop their skill set.
- Assists with basic electronics/PLC troubleshooting.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships across all levels of the organization. Possesses knowledge, skill, and experience in automated conveyor systems and controls, predictive/preventative maintenance tools and procedures, fabrication, blueprint and electrical schematic reading, and electrical & electronic principles.
- Could perform general facility and building maintenance tasks as required. Possesses experience and proficiency in hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Maintains and repairs miscellaneous equipment throughout the facilities. Possesses self-motivation to participate in a learning and development program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.