Advanced Data Scientist - Predictive Maintenance
830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, Texas, 75081, United States
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We’re looking for a new senior team member who is motivated by cracking tough challenges with data, trained in problem solving, and with an unending thirst for learning.
You'll have endless opportunities to progress your career as you develop new offerings that impact a wide range of industries, improve the quality of life, and truly change the world.
As a Data Scientist with Honeywell, this is your opportunity to develop predictive algorithms and machine learning models to address unique and complex problems in the domains of IoT and predictive maintenance.
YOU MUST HAVE
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or technical field.
- 3+ years experience implementing advanced predictive algorithms and machine learning techniques.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Python.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field.
- Exceptional data science skills, including a strong theoretical understanding and practical experience of statistics, probability, and algorithms that enable you to quickly come up with solutions that combine multiple information streams.
- Experience with database management systems, data platforms (e.g. Streaming Data Platform, Kafka, Logstash, Teradata, Hadoop, etc.), and data formats (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, AWS S3, JSON, Redis, neo4j, etc.) for efficient feature extraction and data transformations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with development/implementation staff through the design and build of new business processes and systems.
- A strong understanding of big data concepts and knowledge of big data languages/tools.
- Experience in automation and build infrastructure in large-scale and distributed environment.
- Previous experience moving prototypes to production environment and optimizing models in production environment.
- Ability to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies in support of new concept development.
- Result-driven, positive “can-do” attitude.
- JOB ID: HRD99603
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd,Richardson,Texas,75081,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.